PROUDLY BUILT BY AMACON
Amacon is recognized as one of Canada’s most influential and trusted construction firms. With 50 years of experience, homeowners are guaranteed a quality home. Timeless design and craftsmanship is evident in all the homes and commercial developments that Amacon builds.
DISCOVER THE DAWSON
This intimate collection of 62 homes located at the corner of Dawson Street and Willingdon Avenue, in the heart of Burnaby’s highly sought-after Brentwood Town Centre neighbourhood.
Currently under construction, homes at The Dawson will be move-in ready in Spring 2017.
These one-, two-, and three-bedroom homes pair perfect location with quality construction built by Amacon. Inside each spacious suite the focus is on comfort and livability. High-end interior finishes chosen by False Creek Design Group – including stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, and wide-plank floors – are included at no extra cost and add incredible value.
All this is complimented by the convenience of having everything you could want or need right at your doorstep. The impressive list of amenities includes a fully equipped fitness centre, social lounge, gardening plots, and a children’s play structure, just to name a few.
LOVE COMING HOME
The impressive modern amenities at The Dawson are designed to foster a strong sense of community. With just 62 units The Dawson is the kind of community where you know your neighbours by name.
As a resident, you’ll have access to nearly 10,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor private amenities including a games room, quiet library and meeting room, a fully equipped fitness centre, a children’s play area, and social lounge. A private courtyard offers you the opportunity to grow your own vegetables and flowers in the resident gardening plots.
Careful attention to detail and solid craftsmanship
STYLE & COMFORT
Designed for everyday living, all one-, two-, and three-bedroom floorplans at The Dawson boast 9 foot ceilings and spacious, open plans.
False Creek Design Group has thoughtfully chosen a modern yet warm interior finishes. Wide-plank flooring is featured throughout all living spaces and bedrooms. Sleek stainless steel appliances elevate the space. Quartz countertops deliver a look that will impress as well as the resiliency to stand the test of time. Large windows offer light flooded spaces. Every detail has been considered to create homes that are both stylish and comfortable.
Proudly developed by Amacon, one of Canada’s most influential real estate development and construction firms – a trusted builder with over 50 years of experience.
- Two interior colour palettes (scheme W and D) thoughtfully curated by False Creek Design Group
- Wide-plank laminate flooring throughout living spaces and bedrooms
- High efficiency front-loading washer and dryer
- Smooth-finish ceilings and flat profile baseboards throughout
- Roller shades on all exterior windows for added privacy
- 9’ ceilings
- Appliance package
- Stainless steel French-door fridge with bottom-mount freezer
- 5-burner gas cooktop
- Convection wall oven
- Multi-cycle dishwasher
- Built-in/glide out 300 CFM hood fan
- Smooth finish laminate cabinetry
- Polished stone coutertops featuring an overhang for extra counter seating (most plans)
- Full-height stone backsplash
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Soft close door and drawer mechanisms
- Contemporary single-basin undermount sink
- Moen chrome faucet with pull-down spray
- Custom vanity with clean square-edge profile
- Polished stone countertops
- Mirrored medicine cabinet for added storage with recessed lighting
- Porcelain sink
- Moen brand faucets and rainfall shower head in chrome finish
PEACE OF MIND
- Secured underground gated parking and bicycle storage lockers
- Secured keyless entry to the main lobby, parking and amenity rooms
- Enterphone system for guests
- Two elevators with restricted elevator floor access
- Smoke detectors and sprinklers in all homes
- Amacon Customer Care program (1 year)
- Travelers Home Warranty Program (2-5-10 year)
- Fully-equipped fitness facility
- Social lounge complete with dining area, TV and entertaining area
- Quiet library and meeting room
- Games room
- Landscaped outdoor terrace
- Gardening plots
- “Tot Lot” children’s play structure
- Convenient access to Brentwood SkyTrain Station, Whole Foods, and the new Brentwood Town Centre currently undergoing redevelopment
- Located near the Central Valley Greenway
- Double glazed, low-E windows for improved thermal efficiency – and acoustic performance
- Building recycling stations in debris room
- Low VOC paint